The program in details
A typical day usually starts around 9:00 am and ends with the seasons and conditions around 7:00 pm. Sometimes, even, the night dawning is such that fishing can continue until the legal time! The fishing spot will be chosen according to the flow conditions, between Puy-de-Dôme and Cantal on one of the following rivers: Sioule and tributaries, Dordogne and tributary, Chavanon, Rhue and tributaries, Couzes du Sancy, Alagnon, Truyère, Allier. ..
INITIATION: A day of intense and complete initiation
- Point on the material, the different actions of fishing rod and the characteristics, the reel, the profiles of silk, the various bottom of line.
- The categories of flies, aspect entomological (emergence, family of insects ...), assembly of its first fly.
- The most important thing: the cast. Without casting, no fly fishing.
A meal break cuts the day in half. It is also an opportunity to make a point on the mounting of flies, entomology or other theoretical points.
For a good start, Julien strongly advises you to extend your initiation course on two days.
You already fly fish but you have difficulties under certain conditions, to fish certain positions, to master some cast ... a day of improvement is used to overcome technical and strategic difficulties around the theme of fly fishing.
- Dry fishing in small river and torrent or how to fish water!
- Dry fishing in river, adaptation of the bottom of line, positioning.
- Variation of fishing with nymph
- Prospecting strategy in the big river