Rodmaps (the "Company") is concerned about the protection of Users' personal data. It is committed to ensuring a very high level of protection of these data in accordance with the law Informatique et Libertés.
For more detailed information on the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, the User may also consult the website of the National Commission for Computing and Liberties available at the following address: www.cnil.fr .
ARTICLE 1 PURPOSE OF THE CHARTER AND ACCEPTANCE
This charter governs the collection and use of personal information carried on the entire RODMAPS Website (the "Site" or the "Platform") as well as within the framework of the RODMAPS Service (the "Service").
ARTICLE 2 INFORMATION AND RIGHTS OF USERS
The Company is responsible for the processing that it implements with the personal data that it collects on the Site and via the Service.
The Company collects personal data during the visit of the users on the Site and the use of the Service and in particular:
- When creating a User Account by a Customer;
- When a Client reserves an Activity;
- When registering for a newsletter.
The Company uses the personal data thus collected in accordance with the regulations in force and for the following purposes:
-In order to ensure the smooth running of the use of the Site and the Service and to ensure that the Service is used in accordance with the General Conditions;
- For commercial prospecting operations implemented by the Company unless the User has objected, or for commercial prospecting operations of third parties if the User has consented. In such a case the User can always modify his preferences by going to his space / account;
- In the event of a breach of a regulation, if an authority so requests and justifies it in the light of the regulations in force;
- For internal administration and quality control purposes.
The data communicated by the User, in particular via the navigation on the Site or via the registration forms present on the Site, are essential to the processing of his request and to the use of the Service, unless the mention "optional" appears on the form concerned.
The recipients of this data are the relevant departments of the Company, the payment partners of the Company, as well as the Company's business partners.
In addition, the User is informed that he has a right to access, query and rectify his personal data or opposition for legitimate reasons for the use of his data. All these rights are exercised:
- either directly on the account of the User,
- By post to the attention of: Rodmaps SAS - 18, rue Dieudonné Costes, 31500 TOULOUSE.
- E-mail to the following address email@example.com, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
ARTICLE 3 COOKIES
During visits to the Site, cookies and other similar technologies (hereinafter "cookies") may be installed on the User's browser software.
The cookie makes it possible in particular to collect information relating to the navigation of the User.
The cookies used by the Company are intended in particular to allow browsing the Site and the use of the Service.
The cookies that may be placed on the User's terminal when browsing the Site have different features:
- strictly necessary cookies, which are essential to use the Service;
- Cookies of features, which are mainly aimed at improving the navigation on the Site and the use of the Service;
- Cookies for advertising purposes, which make it possible to offer the User targeted advertisements as well as to limit the number of times the User sees an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Provider Cookies, which allow the Company to follow the actions performed on the Providers' links for the purposes of managing its relationship with the said Providers;
The Company also installs social network applications on the Site's pages, which allow the User to share content with other people.
These applications are likely to allow the social network to identify the User even if it has not used the corresponding social button if the user's account with the social network is open. As the Company does not have control of these applications or services, it is recommended that the User be aware of the privacy policies of these third parties, in particular to implement appropriate actions accordingly.
The User may object to the installation and registration of cookies or configure his browser so that it announces the download of cookies and asks the User's agreement on a case by case basis.
On the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr) there are practical explanations of how to control the "Privacy" settings of your terminal.
The User is however warned that some features of the Site will no longer be used or will work in degraded mode if the User refuses the installation of cookies.
ARTICLE 4 SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company has security procedures in place to help protect the personal information stored on its systems. For example, the Company limits access to such personal information to employees who, in its reasonable judgment, must know it. The Company also employs processes to protect personal information about Users from unauthorized access.
The attention of Users is however drawn to the fact that, although the Company puts in place appropriate technical and organizational means to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information and against any loss, damage or accidental destruction thereof, it has no way of guaranteeing the absolute security of personal data.